Clinics We Offer
- Anticoagulant monitoring and dosing - for those patients requiring monitoring of their anticoagulation medication, we run a clinic in house.
- COPD clinic with spirometry - we run COPD clinics and provide access to spirometry for diagnosis and monitoring,
- Diabetes Clinic providing insulin initiation - we offer a full range of diabetes care and management including dietary advice and foot care. We will monitor patients who may be on insulin and initiate this medication.
- Learning disability health check - we offer afull learning disability check, please contact the surgery to book an appointment.
- Long-Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC – e.g. IUD or implant) - we offer a wide range of contraceptive advise and have 2 GPs qualified to insert and remove the contraceptive coil and implant.
- Travel health without yellow fever - we offer up to date travel immunisation advise and will administer the required vaccines. Please complete the relevant form and return to the surgery at least 6-8 weeks prior to travel.